Friday 12 September 2014

Candle Review - Fickle Soy Candle Co.


What can I say I am a MASSIVE candle lover and hoarder, honestly it is a serious addiction. You will notice this on my Instagram as I love candles in my photographs. I hope to do a lot more reviews on all my favourite candles in the coming months and maybe include it as regular posts on my blog what are your thoughts?


My most recent purchase has been from Fickle Soy Candle Co. I was lucky enough to stumble across this business via their Instagram page a few weeks ago and wow was I blown away at all the beautiful photos and stunning products I saw before me. I kept my eyes on this page quite closely over the next few weeks and then one day there it was a glass skull candle. I had been looking for something like this for months and as soon as I saw it I knew this little stunner had to be in my hot little hands. I was also lucky enough to be given a pack of six different scents of the tea light candles as a gift a I was the first online customer for the newly launched website, honestly how amazing is that for customer service.

























I was blown away by the extensive candle selection and amazing choice of fragrances which included a mixture of 14 scents including traditional favourites and then some unique scents this had me wanting them all. The fragrances all come with great descriptions online but in the end I went for a very summery fragrance of coconut and lime one of my top scents as it smells like summer and surfboard wax which is absolutely perfect as we are coming into spring. With the six pack of tea light candles I given Jackie offered some of the favourites and some of the best sellers to try out (sometimes you find your new fav scent doing this) I was lucky enough to receive rose geranium (now my new favourite), french pear, lemongrass, salted caramel, seven am and magnolia. The candles are all soy wax candles so they burn longer than paraffin candles, they have a cotton wick which does not contain lead this is perfect as it is great for the environment and the candles don't have any nasty toxins so its safe to burn close to you, your little ones and your pets. 








The skull candle was $25 and will burn for approximately 25 hours and the 6 pack of tea lights are $10 and will burn for approximately 4 hours each. As this is a home run business most of the candles are made to order (some are ready to ship) so you may have to allow for this process to take place but once your products have been shipped it will not take long, I received mine the next day! Can you believe that I was totally amazed at how easy and seamless the whole process was from ordering it online right down to taking that gorgeously wrapped package out of mr postman's hands. 





So if you are on the hunt for some new candles or even just after having a squizz at Fickle Soy Candle Co please pop on over to www.ficklesoycandleco.com or take a look at their Instagram page ficklesoycandleco, Did i forget to mention it is also an Australian business so thats a fab plus to support local.

Thank you so very much to the gorgeous Jackie at Fickle Soy Candle Co. I cannot wait to make my next purchase and support such a beautiful business. 


Loz xx


No comments:

Post a Comment