Friday 17 October 2014

Candle Review - Cinque Soy Candles


I am so excited to be writing this post today and while some of you may say "another candle review so soon?" but to be honest I couldn't wait to tell you all about my amazing candle and the business it came from. I was lucky enough for the gorgeous Elisa the founder and owner of Cinque Soy Candles to get in contact with me and offer me a candle to try out and enjoy. I was so excited that she had even noticed my little instagram page and my blog that I squealed a little in excitement and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, I may have continued to celebrated by eating half a block of chocolate... yep thats it you heard right thats how celebrate I'm totally wild don't judge. Ok so now for what you are all here for my thoughts on my amazing new Cinque Soy Candle, Enjoy!



I received the medium sized metro jar in the scent brown sugar and fig. I had been eyeing off this particular scent for sometime but was unsure how I would like it as I had never tried anything like it before and can I just say thank goodness she sent this scent as it has become a new favourite of mine. Brown sugar and fig is a perfect combination of a subtle sugary toned down smell. Its not over the top sickly sweet as the word sugar has you believe but more of a warm sugar smell it has the perfect blend to give it a pop of that baked desert scent we all love but the fig brings the scent down to an enjoyable warm and fresh level of perfection. It has a strong scent through without being an over powering scent. For me I find this is such a perfect year round scent as the mixture of the warm, the fresh and the sweet make for a perfect cosy autumn/winter scent sitting by the fire drinking a cup of tea or even now as the days are heating up its sweetness has me longing for long hot nights. I have this burning in the bedroom today and its not over powering at all I have also had this burning in our large lounge room nightly and it is the perfect amount of scent through for everyone to enjoy.



Cinque Soy Candles are Australian made they are also all hand poured with love at home by Elisa in Perth. The candles are 100% natural eco-friendly soy wax and a cotton braid lead free wick which is super important when choosing a candle for your home and the environment. The pooling of the wax is fantastic just remember to follow the candle care instructions and you will get the most enjoyment out of it to make this easier Elisa has placed a sticker on the bottom of each of her candles with all the info you will need to know. The medium metro jar which I have has a burn time of 40-50 hours and costs $20 that is amazing value for money. Cinque Soy Candles offers over 10 fragrances plus limited edition christmas scents at the moment so you will always find a scent that takes your fancy. Cinque have so many different kinds of amazing products on offer from different sized candle jars, melts, diffusers, oil burners, apothecary jars, vintage bowls, ceramic pots, gift packs, wick trimers and so many more amazing goodies. Did I mention she offers worldwide shipping now how awesome is that!


The packaging is so incredible it is what drew me in to start with, it has some amazing artwork on the labelling in black and white with some of the products even having gorgeous leather ties around the neck of the candle which makes them feel so unique, fresh and modern. I cannot thank Elisa enough for all her amazing support and sending me my gorgeous candle, I also cannot wait to make a few christmas purchases with her as I know my friends and family will love them as much as I do. If you have a chance please pop on over to Elisa's Instagram page which is @cinquesoycandles to look at her daily uploads of her incredible candles and there is even a link in the description to go directly to  the online store which is www.etsy.com/shop/cinquecandles where you will find all of her amazing candles.

I would love to hear your thoughts if you have purchased a Cinque Soy Candle or enjoy @cinquesoycandle instagrams page as much as I do. If you have a questions about these incredible candles Elisa is very helpful and will do her best to answer your candle questions.

Loz xx


No comments:

Post a Comment