Saturday 8 November 2014

Candle Review - The Candle Creamery


I don't know if you've noticed but I'm kinda addicted to candles seriously I am obsessed I always have a candle or three on the go in my home. I just wanted to give you all quick little snippet of info before I tell you all about my latest addiction. I want you all to know even though I review candles regularly (many will say a lot) and post them on my Instagram page I will only ever review candles that I truly love and that also includes the business selling the candles as this was the reason I created my blog, I wanted to read truthful and informative reviews on things I loved (including candles) so while yes you may see many candle reviews I honestly love them all and would never review a candle I did not really love and enjoy as I want you all to love and enjoy them as much as I do. So now you are all caught up let me tell you about my latest loves...


I have been lucky enough to be kindly sent two amazing candles from the gorgeous Mel from The Candle Creamery, she kindly let me choose two scents so I choose two I had never used before as I love trying new scents as like I have said in the past sometimes you may find a new favourite. Macaron was my first choice as I have always eyed this scent off but was never quite sure on what the scent would be, would it be too sweet? would it be too strong? or would i realise i dislike macarons? I am so extremely happy to report it is indeed none of the above it is such a warm and yummy scent my first thought is a baking cookies kind of smell mixed in with a sugary sweetness but without the overkill. I loved burning this scent in the lounge room at nighttime on cooler nights as it makes you feel all cosy and happy. I think this would be a great scent to be burning during christmas lunch/dinner or on a cold night cuddled up on the couch with a cuppa.


Violet and Lime was the second scent I was sent and wow what a complete difference to Macaron this is. I love this scent just as much as Macaron but for different reasons. This scent is such a light fresh floral scent but the lime adds a splash of zing to the scent throw which makes it so unique. Violet and Lime has a summer nights feel written all over it and that is exactly what I have been using it for. A clean crisp scent is just what I want for those perfect spring days and nights that are starting to warm up,  Actually the two candles burning at the same time in the same room made for a incredible smelling home.


The candles I have are the Jersey Cow jar (small size) and are $12.95 with a burn time of 30+ hours, the wax pooling is great and they burn fantastically the scent throw is just as amazing so you will not be disappointed. These would be the perfect christmas gift or even a kris kringle pressie as the price point is incredible and what a way to sample a few scents! The Candle Creamery offers three different sized candles with the medium jar at $19.95 and with 60+ hours burn time, the large jar at $29.95 and with 120+ hours burn time and of course the candle size I have reviewed. Mel has also now included a gorgeous christmas range to be enjoyed and purchased as of now.



I would love to thank Mel for her incredible kindness and I cannot wait to make more candle purchases through The Candle Creamery in the near future. Please pop on over to www.thecandlecreamery.com.au to have a look at her beautiful products, she also has an instagram page @thecandlecreamery so you can keep up with the latest scents, photos, markets and specials that may be on at the time. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I have and I can't wait to see your the candle creamery photos.

Loz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment