Monday 24 November 2014

Candle Review - Amali Soy Candles


I promise I will post more about makeup and other goodies soon but I couldn't wait to tell you all about the incredible candle company "Amali Soy Candles" and the even more about the incredible owner Amy who has been nothing but amazing to me so without going into detail I have been very unwell the last 18 months and Amy has been so kind, lovely and patient with me when I told her my situation she would email me to make sure I was ok, even the smallest gestures are the kindest. I honestly believe small businesses so amazing to work with and I couldn't have been any luckier to have the opportunity to work with Amy. With Christmas almost here what a better time to start buying from local small businesses, I am more than thankful for the incredible products that are produced.




Amy has kindly sent me through a pack of soy melts (which was something i had yet to try) in the scent raspberry zinger and a maxi tea light in blueberry cobbler. Let me just start off by saying I had never tried either of these scents and I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious they smelt. I went out and purchased an oil burner from a $2 shop which does the job perfectly I do want to purchase a raw timber oil burner and now that Amali Soy Candles now stocks them I will have to get one after Christmas. My melts are in the raspberry zinger scent which is a combination of sweet raspberry, toasted coconut, butter cream and vanilla, which to me has a sweet but creamy rasperry scent to put it simply. All you need to do is brake one or two melts off the block and pop it into the top of the oil burner, light a tea light candle underneath and you're set to enjoy your favourite scent, I cannot believe how strong the scent throw is that the melts produce I honestly think they have a stronger scent throw than a standard candle. The six pack of melts will last you 60 hours in total or 10 hours per melt and its only $8 for a pack of six how amazing is that, a perfect kris kringle pressie or even a stocking filler! 





There are over 13 scents to choose from plus limited edition scents and christmas scents you will honestly be spoiled for choice. The pricing ranges from $6 to $40 with a range of candles and candle care products you will find something that suits you and your home or that will be the perfect gift. All the candles made at Amali soy candles are 100% pure soy wax with cotton wicks which are safe for the home and family as they are lead and toxin free, along with high quality oils you will be garenteed a safe and incredibly scented soy candle. I honestly cannot thank and recommend Amy from Amali Soy Candles enough for the amazing customer service and stunning products she has provided me. 




I would love to hear if you have purchased an Amali Soy Candle as I love hearing your thoughts, if you love candles as much as I do pop on over to @amalisoycandles Instagram page to check out some gorgeous candles and even more beautiful photos or alternatively head over to www.amalisoycandles.bigcartel.com to have a look at all the products available to purchase. Amy is nothing but amazing and will help you with all your inquiries and with christmas fast approaching you'll want to get in quick to not miss out. Thank you so much again Amy i can't wait to work with you again and purchase some of your stunning candles in the near future.

Loz xx







No comments:

Post a Comment