Wednesday 11 February 2015

Candle Review - Lazy Sunday


I have been so excited to share with you all these incredible candles from Lazy Sunday as I know you will love them as much as I do. The amazing design was the first thing to catch my attention with the beautiful colourings and the simple font lettering, I think these would suit any candle lover and every home as there is a beautiful candle and scent for everyone. Lazy Sunday are all 100% natural soy candles there are ten scents to choose from with a perfect mix of sweet, floral, earthy, and fruity. You are guaranteed to find your favourite scent or even a new scent to try and for only $24.95 for the glassed candle you are getting a serious bargain!



The very lovely Toni is the creator and owner of Lazy Sunday candles and has kindly gifted me two scents the first is the scent "summer" which is described as, an unforgettable fusion of crushed sweet watermelon and plump ripe kiwi fruit and I would have to agree with this description as it is a very sweet and fruity scent perfect for a hot summers day enjoying a freshly squeezed juice or yummy cocktail. I received this scent in a melts packet which has over 45+ hours of scent. If you are yet to try candle melts you need to purchase them ASAP especially if you love burning a candle in a lounge room or kitchen or if you have a large space to make smell incredible as melts give off the strongest scent throw. I will put one square of my melt into the top of my oil burner and it will fragrance our large lounge/dining room for hours on end.



The second candle I was kindly gifted was the large glass candle in the "love and liaison" scent which if you can imagine exquisite french champagne entwined with luscious strawberries and decadent pink roses that is the scent you will experience. It is a perfect mix of sweet and floral, something perfectly unique and feminine with a touch of playfulness. For me this is an amazing candle to gift to your bestie, mum or even to treat yourself with. I have so many loves about this candle apart from the gorgeous scent they would have to be the fact it is a sturdy glass candle holding a great amount of wax which will last you over 45+ hours of burning time and a wooden wick to give you a really cool crackling sound that of campfire. I like wooden wicks as not all candles have these so to me they are a bit of a fun novelty. The candles also include a sleek white lid which just tops it off perfectly with the incredible colourful artwork.



l would love to hear if you own a Lazy Sunday candle and your thoughts on it, I cannot wait to purchase even more of these stunning candles. If you haven't already pop on over to www.lazysunday.com.au or visit Toni's beautiful instagram account @lazy_sundayco where you will find gorgeous photos of her candles and also her current trip to france the lucky duck where she is no doubt having the time of her life! I can't thank Toni enough for creating such incredible candles with a unique, modern and fun feel. Please don't forget to hashtag #allthatlozloves and #lazysundayco with the pictures of your lazy sunday candles so we can see them styled in your homes.

Loz xx



No comments:

Post a Comment